The NexLED delivers an instant bright white light. Designed for low profile applications, the bulkhead can be mounted on walls, handrails and ceilings making it ideal for walkways or restricted height areas. The NexLED emergency option provides emergency battery backup to ensure continued operation in the event of a power outage. Benefits from the same features as the standard NexLED and is also available as a low temperature version for operation down to -45°C.
- Highly visible, instant light.
- Easy to install and maintain.
- Ultra long life, no re-lamping required.
- Over 60,000 hours continuous operation.
- 100% output in emergency mode (up to 3 hours).
- Very low power consumption.
- Highly Energy Efficient.
- Rechargeable NiMH batteries with charging indication.
- Compatible with UPS systems.
Where emergency lighting is required in ambient temperatures below -5°C the NexLED is avalable with a heated battery compartment which maintains the batteries at the required temperature to sustain emergency duration.