FIBOX NEO – NEW ENCLOSURE OPTION
NEO – SECURING YOUR INNOVATIONS LONG LIFE-TIME
Fibox is introducing a totally new stand-alone enclosure series, called NEO, for the electrical markets and applications. Requirements for protective, robust and efficient enclosure solutions are constantly increasing. NEO is not only Fibox´ answer to these requirements, but NEO also offers more. Such as modern design, top reliability, highest quality and optimized flexibility for the customer.
With effect from 1st of September 2021, the following NEO range is available in Fibox European Stock on Order:
- 3 Sizes – 320x220x150mm, 320x320x150mm & 420x320x150mm
- Two materials – Polycarbonate & ABS
- 9 Accessory sets for creating application specific solutions
- Mounting Plate Options – Polycarbonate & Sheet steel
- Wall Mounting Options – Direct screw mounting / Polycarbonate lugs
- Pole Mounting Options
NEO offers timeless optimized protection thanks to its reinforced and modern design with additional security against mechanical impacts and caustic substances.
NEO is specially designed to be a platform for any application in Industrial Control, IoT and Building Automation solutions. In NEO the best features of a screw cover and cabinet solutions are combined into one. NEO is designed for all seasons as it is insensitive to almost any environmental impacts such as dust, moisture, UV, snow and water.
Safety comes first in NEO. Design and double insulation are major considerations in terms of maximum safety for people and operation, and as a safety measure double insulation outperforms various other safety precautions by far as it is always active and does deteriorate as a protective feature. The large viewing area available within the transparent cover ensures top operational safety and visibility. The hinged cover with two cover screws provides easy access to the contents for servicing.
NEO´s Product Features include:
- High ingress protection
- Non corroding
- Maintenance free
- Double insulated
- Double walled base corners
- Reinforced cover design
- Wide protective gasket
- Large viewing area with transparent cover
- Robust stainless steel cover screws
- Integrated rain canopy
- Industrial design
- Hinged with two cover screws for easy servicing
- Extensive surface areas for customizing
- Extra installation space
- Quick installation
- Easy machining
- Installation outside the protected gasket area
- Door opening angle more than 180º
- Easy access to the contents