FB15 Range of Steady Beacons
These certified steady beacons have been designed for use in potentially explosive atmospheres and harsh environmental conditions.
The enclosures are suitable for use offshore or onshore, where lightweight combined with corrosion resistance is required.
The housings are manufactured completely from a UV stable, glass reinforced polyester.* Stainless steel screws and mounting bracket are incorporated ensuring a totally corrosion-free product.
Units can be painted to customer specifi cation and supplied with identifi cation labels. *UL pipe mount variants use an alloy lens cover, painted black where applicable.
- Zones 1, 2, 21 & 22
- Exd IIC T3/T4
- ATEX certifi ed, Ex II 2GD
- UL certifi ed for USA and Canada:
- Hazardous locations:
- Class I, Div. 2, Groups A, B, C & D
- Class I, Zone 1, AExd IIC T3/T4
- Ordinary locations: visual-signal device
- TR CU certified
- INMETRO certified
- CQST certified
- IECEx Gb, Db
- Certified temperature from –55°C to +70°C
- Pipe mount or direct mount enclosure
- Corrosion-free GRP
- 60W fi lament bulb
- Optional stainless steel backstrap
- Various lens colours
- Optional cast or wire lens guard
- Up to 3 x M20 or 3 x M25 entries