FB12 & FL12 Range of Steady Beacons
These certified steady beacons have been designed for use in potentially explosive atmospheres and harsh environmental conditions. The enclosures are suitable for use offshore or onshore, where lightweight combined with corrosion resistance is required.
The beacon housing is manufactured completely from a UV stable, glass reinforced polyester.
Stainless steel screws and mounting bracket are available ensuring a totally corrosion free product.
Units can be painted to customer specification and supplied with identification labels.
- Zone 1 and Zone 2 use.
- Ex d IIB T3/T4/T5/T6.
- ATEX approved, Ex II 2GD*.
- UL listed for USA and Canada*:
- Cass I, Div. 2, Groups C & D.
- Class I, Zone 1, AExd IIB T4/T5.
- BASEEFA Certified.
- IECEx certified Gb, Db*.
- CUTR certified.
- Brazilian (Inmetro) certified.
- IP66 and IP67.
- Certified temperature: –55ºC to +70ºC*.
- Corrosion resistant GRP.
- Optional stainless steel backstrap.
- Various lens colours.
- Optional lens guard.
- 2 x M20 or 2 x 1/2” NPT cable entries.
- Earth continuity option.