SM87 LU1/3 Range of Steady Beacons
These certified steady beacons have been designed for use in harsh environmental conditions. The marine grade stainless steel or alloy enclosures are suitable for use offshore or onshore, where lightweight combined with corrosion resistance and strength is required.
Units can be painted to customer specification and fitted with identification labels.
Stainless steel, one of the most durable materials available on the market, is both hard wearing and corrosion resistant, increasing the life of products in harsh environments and therefore reducing maintenance costs.
- Zone 1 and Zone 2 use.
- Ex d IIC T5/T6.
- ATEX approved Ex II 2GD*.
- BASEEFA certified.
- UL listed for USA and Canada*:
- Class I, Div. 1, Groups C & D.
- Class I, Zone 1, AExd IIB.
- CSA certified*.
- IECEx certified Gb, Db.
- CUTR certified.
- Chinese (CQST) certified.
- Brazilian (Inmetro) certified.
- IP66 and IP67.
- Corrosion Resistant.
- Fluorescent version suitable for obstruction or warning lighting.
- Optional guard.