The Trident vl126 range of fluorescent luminaire as suitable for zone 1 ex e (Category 2) for increased safety lighting has design uses a unique ‘third lamp’ approach. This dedicated 11W lamp and internal battery, utilised in emergency conditions, ensures lamp efficiency and low cost operation. In the event of a mains power failure, illumination is provided for up to 3 hours.
- Exceptional ingress protection IP66, IP67 & IP68*.
- Unique Cassette system allows quick, easy re-lamping – no need for mains isolation.
- Suitable for extreme temperature applications: -45oC to +55oC.
- Unparalleled UV protection.
- End of Life (EOL) Protection – ballast certified to EN 60079-7:2007.
- Dedicated pole mount version.
- Over-voltage and harmonic distortion protection.
- Efficient operation keeps running costs to a minimum.
- GOST & IECEx approved.
The VL126 complies with ICEL guidelines for emergency escape route, general and high risk task area emergency lighting requirements. It is ideal for onshore and offshore applications (with submersion for up to 24 hours), chemical, pharmaceutical and food industries.