Hazardous area lighting gives you safe illumination in areas where conventional lighting products cannot be used, either due to safety concerns, a lack of access for maintenance, or any other reason.
Common applications include:
• Zone 0 lighting in areas at high risk of explosion.
• Outdoor lighting for docks, oil rigs and other exposed locations.
• Signal lighting for heli pads and bulkheads.
• Inspection lighting for tanks and enclosed areas.
• Emergency lighting for fire exits and escape routes.
Other applications take advantage of hazardous area lighting for its wide range of operating conditions, for example in locations which experience a high temperature range or frequent sub-zero weather.
With a huge selection of hazardous area lighting products designed for specific circumstances, this is an extensive product category, which we have divided into different types and applications to help you decide.