The RAYCHEM E-100-L end seal kit is a cold applied re-enterable end seal with light module available for use with RAYCHEM BTV, QTVR, XTV, KTV, HTV or VPL parallel self-regulating heating cables. There is a non-lighted end seal option available (E-100-E).
The RAYCHEM E-100-L is approved for use in hazardous locations.
- Simplified design for use in hazardous areas
- Integral part of the hazardous area system approval
- One range for all RAYCHEM self-regulating cables
- Sleek new design – unique lens and bright LED lights allow for increased visibility from all angles
- Universal voltage Range of 100-277 VAC – for easy product selection and reduces inventory stock levels
- Global Approvals – complies with the latest international standards
- Fast installation and reliable operation
- Heating cables are firmly kept in place by integral strain relief
- Extremely rugged – made of a strong, molded part with 4 mm wall thickness
- Double sealing, including a RAYCHEM end cap with non-curing sealant