MEDC BG Manual Alarm Call Point
These manual alarm call points have been designed for use in hazardous locations and harsh environmental conditions.
The glass reinforced polyester enclosures are suitable for use both onshore and offshore, where light weight combined with a high level of corrosion resistance is required.
The break glass is covered by a membrane which protects the operator from glass fragments meaning that no hammer is required to activate the unit. A plastic ‘break glass’ or deformable operating element is available to replace the break glass. Once the flexible element is pressed it will bend but will not break. The unit is reset by repositioning the element.
- ATEX certified
- IECEx certified
- UL certified for Haz locs
- UL certified for Ord locs
- TR CU certified
- CQST certified
- Brazilian (INMETRO) certified
- CCOE certified
- Chinese Compulsory Certification for Fire systems (CCCF) certified
- IP66 and IP67
- Corrosion free GRP construction
- SIL 2 certified
- A variety of colours available
- Up to 9 terminals available
- Optional LED – indicates that the unit has been operated
- Earth continuity option for metal glands
- 1 or 2 changeover switches
- Captive cover screws
- Key operated test facility – simple but secure
- Breakglass hammer available