The Unique Hawke Compression System is used in rectangular frames to compress and seal the installation of cables/pipes
within HF modules. It is composed by:
– Endpacker: The final element of the frame installation, this is inserted above the compression plate. The tightening of the bolts and the steel insert pins provides pressure to the system and ensures correct sealing.
– Compression plate: Placed on top of the last row of blocks, this plate distributes the pressure from the endpacker to ensure the correct compression is applied to the system.
- Available in 120 and 60mm width (for 120 and 60 mm frames).
- Designed to be installed in all rectangular apertures.
- Materials: Mild Steel, Stainless Steel.