CEAG GHG2732000R0010 On-Off Switch
The CEAG GHG273 Ex-protected light switch from Eaton’s Crouse-Hinds Division is used to prevent arcing of the enclosed switch from causing ignition of a hazardous atmosphere external to the enclosure.
Globally certified for safe and reliable use in Division 2, Zones 1 and 2 areas such as chemical plants, oil and gas refineries, paint and varnish manufacturing plants, gasoline bulk loading terminals, grain elevators or coal processing where atmosphere may contain hazardous gases and/or dust.
- Small and compact in design
- Large grounding plate
- Captive cover screws
- Protective collar for inadvertent operation
- Large actuator surface allows for operation while wearing work gloves
- Labyrinth seal to guarantee IP66 protection
- Toggle has a luminescent label to locate switch in dark areas
- Cable entry from the top is made possible by turning the base for single entry designs
- Body and cover – low temperature, impact-resistant thermoplastic
- Shaft and screws – stainless steel
- Grounding plate – nickel-plated brass