Integrated splice/tee kit for multiple-entry connections
The T-100 is an above-insulation splice or tee kit, designed for use with up to three RAYCHEM BTV, QTVR, XTV, KTV, HTV or VPL industrial parallel heating cables.
The rugged stand protects the heating cable and allows for up to 100 mm (4”) of thermal insulation.
It is approved for use in hazardous locations.
- Simplified design in hazardous area
- Integral part of the hazardous area system approval
- one range for all RAYCHEM self-regulating cables
- Fast installation and reliable operation
- Spacious boxes with front access and captive lid screws
- Cold applied (no heat gun / no hot work permit needed)
- RAYCHEM core sealing boot (no curing time / no problem with non-sticking RTV silicone)