XB12SL Status Light
This range of versatile status lights has been designed to suit various offshore and onshore applications.
Available as Xenon, filament and fluorescent beacons/strobes.
The SM87 SL range is manufactured in marine grade alloy and the XB12 SL in corrosion-free GRP to provide a wide range of status lights to suit clients’ requirements.
All units can be supplied as 1, 2, 3, 4 or 5 way.
Note: Units shown are for illustration purposes only, other variants are available.
- *UL listed for USA and Canada.
- Class I, Div. 1 & 2, Groups C & D.
- Class I, Zone 1, AExd IIB T6.
- *CSA certified.
- ATEX approved.
- IECEx certified.
- *Xenon, fluorescent, filament.
- NEMA 4x & 6, IP66 & 67.
- Certified temperature:
- –67ºF to +131ºF.
- –55ºC to +55ºC.
- *4 Wire monitored connection.
- Marine grade alloy or GRP.
- Close-coupled and pre-wired to customer’s requirements.