The new Klippon ® EB enclosure series has been specially designed for use in challenging environments. It reliably meets all requirements for use in harsh environments and is characterised by attractive performance features. The cost-effective stainless steel enclosures allow a very economical calculation and are also suitable for projects with a limited budget. In addition to Klippon ® EBi for industrial applications, there is Klippon ® EBx for hazardous areas. Enclosures with cULus approvals are available on request.
The essential box for use in potentially explosive atmospheres in the oil, gas, and chemical industries
- Robust enclosures for hazardous areas with attractive price-performance ratio
- Great size range with two different locking systems: 10 variants with quarter lock system and 11 variants with hinged screws
- Equipped with a rain gutter that prevents water from entering the enclosure
- Equipped with pressure control preventing that the gasket will be stressed (only HS-versions)
- Perfect for project business
- High-quality stainless steel 316L/1.4404 with a thickness of 1.5 mm