Cold applied, low profile under-insulation end seal kit for termination of RAYCHEM BTV, QTVR, XTV and KTV self-regulating heating cables.
Approved for use in hazardous areas.
- Simplified design in hazardous area
- Integral part of the hazardous area system approval
- one range for all RAYCHEM self-regulating cables
- Fast installation
- Low profile housing for installation on pipes and other surfaces
- Cold applied: no heat gun / no hot work permit needed
- RAYCHEM core sealer technology with non curing sealant (no curing time / no problem with non-sticking RTV silicone)
- Safe and reliable operation
- Water tight connection with double sealing: spring loaded grommets + RAYCHEM core sealer
- Resistant to impact, to high temperature variations, and aggressive chemical exposure
- Re-enterable for maintenance or repair