Eaton’s Crouse-Hinds series MEDC BG2 Break Glass Call Point is designed for use in potentially explosive atmospheres. Suitable for both onshore and offshore environments in the oil, gas and petrochemical industries.
The GRP Enclosure ensures a high level of corrosion resistance combined with a lightweight unit.
- IP66 and IP67
- Certified temperature from –40°F to 158°F, -40°C to +70°C*
- Corrosion resistant red painted GRP
- Retained stainless steel cover screws
- Optional lift flap
- Key operated test facility
- Lightweight and robust
- Anti-static UV resistant glass reinforced polyester (GRP)