MEDC SM87BG Manual Alarm Call Point
These manual fire alarm, emergency shutdown break-glass units have been designed for the most arduous environmental conditions.
The units are both easy to install and maintain. Intrinsically safe Ex ia and flameproof Ex d versions of each model are available.
A choice of either stainless steel or alloy makes the range suitable for either the offshore or onshore industries. Stainless steel, one of the most durable materials available on the market, is both hard wearing and corrosion resistant, increasing the life of products in harsh environments and therefore reducing maintenance costs.
- Zone 0, Zone 1 and Zone 2 use*
- Ex d IIC T5/T6 or Ex ia IIC T4
- ATEX approved, Ex II 1G (Ex ia) or Ex II 2GD (Ex d)
- UL listed for USA and Canada (PB only). Class I, Div 1, Groups C & D
- ULC certified for Class I, Zone 1 Groups C & D
- CSA certified
- IECEx certified Gb, Db
- TR CU certified
- Chinese (CQST) certified
- Brazilian (INMETRO) certified
- CCOE certified
- SIL 2 certified (SM87PB only)
- IP66 and IP67
- DNV type approval (IEC 60945) (SM87PB only)
- Certified temperature: –55ºC to +70ºC*
- Stainless steel or marine grade alloy
- Robust yet lightweight
- Easy to maintain