MEDC PB Manual Alarm Call Point
These new and improved manual alarm call points have been designed for use in hazardous locations and harsh environmental conditions.
The GRP enclosure is suitable for use onshore or offshore where light weight combined with a high level of corrosion resistance is required.
The unit is now supplied with a lift flap that latches firmly in place.
- ATEX certified
- IECEx certified
- UL certified for Haz locs
- UL certified for Ord locs
- TR CU certified
- Chinese (CQST) certified
- Brazilian (INMETRO) certified
- CCOE certified
- DNV type approval (IEC 60945)
- SIL 2 certified
- IP66 and IP67
- Corrosion free GRP construction
- Variety of colours available
- Up to 9 terminals available
- Optional LED – indicates that the unit has been operated
- Earth continuity option for metal glands
- 1 or 2 changeover switches
- Captive cover screws
- Lift flap as standard
- Latching as standard. Self reset (momentary) available