Eaton’s FHF GH5 range is a multicolour signal light with LED technology designed for potentially explosive atmosphere in zones 2 and 22, ideal for applications such as oil & gas, onshore, offshore, and petrochemical.
The GH5 housing is manufactured from impact-resistant polycarbonate and the metallic bracket ensures a corrosion-free product. This compact range is durable and space saving with an easy installation process.
With its possible signalling colours red, amber, green, blue, and white and 3 signal mode options (strobe, blinking and continuous) it can fulfil a wide range of signalling purposes. The GH5 has an extremely long life-cycle due to the use of LED technology and has a low energy consumption reducing operational costs.
- 5 Different signalling colours in just one lamp
- 3 Signal modes (strobe light, blinking light, continuous light)
- Space-saving installation
- Extremely long life-cycle thanks to LED technology
- Low energy consumption
- Protection type: II 3 G Ex nR IIC T6 Gc
II 3 D Ex tc IIIC T85°C Dc
- Housing: UV-resistant plastic