XB11 5 Joule Xenon Beacon Range
These certified beacons have been designed for use in potentially explosive gas and dust atmospheres and harsh environmental conditions.
The glass reinforced polyester enclosures are suitable for use offshore or onshore, where lightweight combined with corrosion resistance is required.
The beacon housing is manufactured completely from a UV stable, glass reinforced polyester. Stainless steel screws and mounting bracket are incorporated ensuring a totally corrosion free product.
Units can be painted to customer specification and supplied with identification labels.
- Zones 1, 2, 21 and 22 use
- Ex d IIB T4/ T5/T6
- ATEX approved, Ex II 2GD
- UL certified for USA and Canada
– Hazardous locations:
Class I, Div 2, Groups C & D
Class I, Zone 1 & 2, AExd IIB. T5
– Ordinary locations: visual-signal device
- IECEx certified Gb, Db
- TR CU certified
- CQST certified
- INMETRO certified
- IP66 and IP67
- Certified temperature from –55°C to +70°C
- Corrosion resistant GRP
- Optional stainless steel backstrap
- Various lens colours
- Optional lens guard
- Optional telephone initiation
- 2 x M20 cable entries or 2 x ½” NPT*
- Earth continuity option*
- Filament version (20W) available†
- Fluorescent version (10W) available†
- Beacon/sounder combination unit available
†See FL11, FB11, FL12, FB12 datasheet