The ControlEx range, suitable for control and low/medium power applications, it’s our most versatile option. With a wide range of insert configurations and rated up to 3KV in some cases this connector allows Hawke to tailor a connector solution to the customer’s needs. The robust stainless steel body can hold up to 60 contacts and will accept conductor sizes ranging between 0.5mm² and 35mm², operating up to 125A and 750V.
- Easily Fieldwireable – Pin and socket inserts are front and back to assist wiring and avoid termination errors.; Internal Keyway Spacer – Eases accessibility for termination
- Locking Pin – Optional locking pin provides the facility for mated connectors to be permanently locked; Keying Position – Eliminates the possibility of misconnection of adjacent circuits.
- Running Coupler – Allows the connector to be installed onto a pre-assembled cable gland.
- Acme Thread at Mating Interface – Unique ACME thread offers a smooth and quick fully mating action.
- Fully Inspectable Flameproof Barrier – Provides direct inspection of the flameproof seal
- Anti-Rotation Device – helps to eliminate the possibility of the gland loosening
The robust stainless steel body can hold up to 60 contacts and will accept conductor sizes ranging between 0.5mm² and 35mm², operating up to 125A and 750V. For order codes, dimesions, insert selection and dissipated wattage please download our datasheet. This can be found in the ‘Resources’ section of the page, under ‘Specification Documents’