EXHEAT’s LFH Fixed Fan Heater combines superior efficiency with simple functionality to provide a next-generation heating solution for use in hazardous environments where the atmosphere is classified as Zone 1/2 (IIB+H2).
Certified to the new EN 80079-36 and EN 80079-37 standards for constructional safety, the LFH comes ready to ‘plug and play’, with the option of fitting a plug, or hard wiring to an isolator unit.
Incorporating a stainless steel casing for added toughness and durability, the LFH is designed to operate in ambient temperatures of -40°C to +40°C, and uses a framework allowing for multiple mounting options on floors, walls, and even ceilings.
- Robust stainless steel housing suitable for onshore and offshore usage, including offshore marine installations, gas installations, aircraft hangars, munition stores, spray shops, battery stores, fuel servicing areas, portable washdown heaters and many more
- Up to 20kW (40kW with EXHEAT Advanced Controls) of thermal power can be directed to heat areas within a larger room, or warm a mid-sized room to a comfortable operating temperature
- Suitable for ambient temperatures as low as -40°C and up to +40°C
- Available in T3 and T4 temperature classes
Robust stainless steel housing suitable for onshore and offshore usage, including;-
- offshore marine installations
- gas installations
- aircraft hangars
- munition stores
- spray shops
- battery stores
- fuel servicing areas
- portable washdown heaters