The Klippon® brand has long stood for competence and quality in housings – particularly when turnkey, customer-specific solutions for standard industrial applications and applications in explosive risk zones are concerned.
Improved products that meet all application requirements: this was Weidmüller’s aim when modernising and upgrading the Klippon® K enclosure series. No matter what kind of application the customer is planning; Weidmüller is able to provide a wide range of aluminium enclosures precisely fitting the customer’s requirements.
- Available in two surface finishes: natural and powder-coated (RAL 7001)
- Available with moulded silicone or chloroprene gasket as standard
- Uniform Torx slotted screw head for 19 enclosure sizes
- Mounting holes outside of the gasket area
- High IP protection classes: IP66, IP67 and IP68
- Impact resistance of up to 7 (10) Joules
- The enclosures are approved according ATEX, IECEx, GOST Ex, GOST, cULus, Russian Maritime Register and Germanischer Lloyd as well as the empty enclosure standard.
- Alloy is resistant to salt water
- Standardised distributor enclosures with threaded holes and a variety of terminal configurations