Integrated junction box for multiple-entry power/tee connection
The JBM-100 kit is designed to connect power to up to three RAYCHEM BTV, QTVR, XTV, KTV, HTV or VPL industrial parallel heating cables. The JBM-100 integrates the functions of both connection kits and insulation entries.
It is approved for use in hazardous locations.
The rugged stand protects the heating cable and allows for up to 100 mm (4″) of thermal insulation.
There are 3 basic versions, customized for local installation practices. All kits are also available with power indicators.
- JBM-100-E, JBM-100-L-E
- JBM-100-EP, JBM-100-L-EP
- JBM-100-A, JBM-100-L-A
- Simplified design in hazardous area
- Integral part of the hazardous area system approval
- one range for all RAYCHEM self-regulating cables
- Fast installation and reliable operation
- Spacious boxes with front access and captive lid screws
- Robust spring type terminals for secure fixing
- Cold applied (no heat gun / no hot work permit needed)
- RAYCHEM core sealing boot with non-curing sealant (no curing time / no problem with non-sticking RTV silicone)