Introducing the next generation of linear luminaires
The product of hundreds of hours of study with customers, multiple designs and numerous prototypes – meet the Protecta X. Focusing on the benefits of LED technology and how it could be negatively impact through installation in a linear enclosure, our team sought to break away from linear enclosures for a superior performance. Boasting a market-leading lifespan and incredible lumen output discover some of the Protecta X’s features, below.
- 120,000-hour maintenance free lifespan at 25 degC
- > 90,000 maintenance free hours at 60 degC
- The lumen output of a 4ft linear in a lightweight and slimline package using specialised optics
- A targeted bright, white output with minimal spill light
- Market-leading efficacy of = 135 lm/W
- Up to 50% energy savings vs traditional fluorescent fixtures
- Multiple beam distributions available
Built to survive in the worlds most arduous environments
Our ATEX and IECEx certified luminaire has been built using marine grade aluminium for exceptional performance in the harshest environments. Plus, with an ambient temperature range of 40 degC to +60 degC in standard models and -25 degC to +60 degC in the emergency variants, for hazardous areas – choose the Protecta X.
Putting the Customer at the Centre
Before designing the Protecta X the Chalmit team carried out an extensive voice of the customer survey. The key piece of feedback that came back because of this was that customers wanted two things – effortless installation and simple maintenance. To solve this, our team designed three essential features.
|Std. Cat No.||Delivered Output||Power Consumption||Tclass||T°C (Dust)||Ambient °C||Weight|
|PRXB/02L/LE||2600 lm||16W||T4||85||-40 to +60||7.1kg|
|PRXB/05L/LE||5200 lm||36W||T4||85||-40 to +60||9.1kg|
|PRXB/02L/LE/EM||2600 lm||18.5W||T4||85||-25 to +60||7.6kg|
|PRXB/05L/LE/EM||5200 lm||38.5W||T4||85||-25 to +60||9.6kg|