The Sterling II stainless steel standard is designed to provide high impact strength and resistance to those chemicals which might damage GRP. The range is suitable for T8 tubular fluorescent lamps in the nominal 18/36/58W. sizes. The stainless steel body and polycarbonate diffuser is secured using multiple stainless steel clips ensure excellent corrosion resistance and IP sealing.
- Marine grade stainless steel body and polycarbonate diffuser.
- Mains connection terminals fixed to body.
- Gear tray suspended and fitted with control gear for ease of maintenance.
- High frequency control gear gives 50/60Hz operation, high power factor correction and regulation of lamp output.
- ATEX Certified and IECEx Compliant.
The sterling II stainless is a robust, high quality luminaire designed for Zone 2 environments where there is a high risk of mechanical damage.