Ex-Mo, world’s first explosion protected motion sensor!
Ex-Mo is a microwave motion sensor using the original Doppler principal that has been designed and certified to operate within Hazardous Area environments. Ex-Mo offers Atex and IECEX, IP66 Zone 1 and Zone 21 certification for Gas and Dust areas.
Ex-Mo helps save on unnecessary power consumption from lighting and other switching devices. Ex-Mo can be used to control site lighting so that lighting is only switched on when people are present and off when they are not, therefore saving electricity by reducing your energy bills and reducing your Carbon Footprint.
What is Ex-Mo?
What can Ex-Mo do?
- Multiple Sensor/Multiple light configurations are possible
- Ambient light level sensor
- Adjustable switch on time
- Fully adjustable sensitivity and detection range
- Optional: Atex/IECEx Certified remote control programmer
- Optional Ex-Mo adjustable Mounting Bracket to ensure safe fitting and multi directional positioning
- Both 110/230Vac or factory option 12/24Vdc operation
- Control input 12/24Vdc to override the detection sensor
- Robust design and available in two materials, painted Aluminium and 316L Stainless Steel
- Ex-Mo uses Doppler principal