Dual certified exe/Exd group I mining barrier gland, providing a seal around individual cable cores, especially for cables that exhibit “cold flow” characteristics, are not effectively filled or have hygroscopic fillers. For use with single wire armour ’W’, wire braid ‘X’, steel tape armour ‘Z’ elastomer and plastic insulated cables. The 653/UNIVERSAL is available with either ExPress liquid barrier resin or QSP 2-part hand mix compound, both with a cure time of 30 minutes.
- Inspectable Deluge Seal – Offering IP66, IP67, IP68 & IP69 Ingress Protection
- Transparent Elastomeric Fully Inspectable Compound Pot – compatible with both injectable resin and 2 part compound
- Reversible Armour Clamp – For all types of armour and braid
- Patented Cable Gland Tightening Guide – Helps prevent damage caused by over tightening
- Unique Rear Seal – Offering ultimate sealing over an extremely wide cable acceptance range