XB15 Range of 5, 10 & 15 Joule Xenon Beacons
These certified beacons have been designed for use in potentially explosive atmospheres and harsh environmental conditions. The enclosures are suitable for use offshore or onshore, where light
weight combined with corrosion resistance is required.
The housings are manufactured completely from a UV stable, glass reinforced polyester. Stainless steel screws and mounting bracket are incorporated ensuring a totally corrosion-free product.
The model XB15 contains a supervisory diode and four wire lead connections for alarm applications.
Units can be painted to customer specifi cation and supplied with identification labels.
As well as the standard worldwide certifi cates, EN54-23 and SIL1 are both now available. As well as the XB15 being certified from -55°C to +70°C, the new control circuits have been designed to
consistently energise at –55°C.
- Zones 1, 2, 21 & 22
- Exd IIC, T4/T5/T6
- ATEX certifi ed, Ex II 2GD
- IECEx certifi ed Gb, Db
- UL certifi ed for USA and Canada:
– Hazardous locations:
Class I, Div. 2, Groups A, B,f C & D
Class II, Div 2 Groups F & G
Class I, Zone 1, AExd IIC T4/T5/T6
– Ordinary locations: visual-signal device
– Marine listed
- ULC certifi ed to Canadian Safety Standards
- TR CU certified
- CCCF certified
- CQST certified
- INMETRO certified
- CCOE certified
- IP66 & 67
- EN54-23 certified
- SIL 1 certified
- Certified temperature from –55ºC to +70ºC
- 5, 10 & 15J versions available
- Pipe mount or direct mount enclosure
- Corrosion-free GRP
- Four wire and supervisory diode
- Optional stainless steel backstrap
- Various lens colours
- Optional relay or telephone initiate
- Optional cast or wire lens guard
- Up to 3 x M20 or 3 x M25 entries
- LED version available (see data sheet for LD15)
- Improved inrush current characteristics
- Consistent extreme temperature start-up