XB4 Range of 21 Joule Xenon Beacons
These high output (21 Joule) beacons have been designed for use in potentially explosive atmospheres and harsh environmental conditions. The marine grade alloy or stainless steel enclosures are suitable for use offshore or onshore, where lightweight combined with corrosion resistance and strength is required.
Units can be painted to customer specification and fitted with identification labels.
Available with optional Exe terminal chamber.
Stainless steel, one of the most durable materials available on the market, is both hard wearing and corrosion resistant, increasing the life of products in harsh environments and therefore reducing maintenance costs.
- Zone 1 and Zone 2 use.
- Ex d(e) IIC.
- ATEX approved Ex II 2GD.
- BASEEFA certified.
- IECEx certified Gb,Db.
- UL Listed for USA and Canada:
– Hazardous locations:
Class I, Div 1, Groups C & D.
Class I, Zone 1, AExd IIB T4.
– Ordinary locations: Visual-Signal Device.
- CUTR certified.
- Brazilian (Inmetro) certified.
- *Certified temperature: –55ºC to +70ºC.
- IP67 and IP66.
- Stainless steel or marine grade alloy.
- Various lens colours.
- Twin replaceable tubes.
- Exde version has gland earth continuity in the GRP terminal chamber.
- Tapered spigot flamepath.
- Telephone or relay initiated option.
- Optional lens guard.
*Depending on version.