XB9 Range of 5 Joule Xenon Beacons
These compact and lightweight beacons have been designed for use in potentially explosive atmospheres and harsh environmental conditions. The beacon housing, including the flamepaths, is manufactured completely from a UV stable glass reinforced polyester which is ideally suited for use offshore and onshore.
Stainless Steel screws and mounting bracket are incorporated ensuring a totally corrosion free unit.
Units can be painted to customer specification and supplied with identification labels.
- Zone 1 and Zone 2 use.
- Ex d IIC T5/T6.
- ATEX approved, Ex II 2G.
- IECEx certified Gb.
- CUTR certified.
- Chinese (CQST) certified.
- Brazilian (Inmetro) certified.
- IP66 and IP67.
- Certified Temperature: –55ºC to +55ºC.
- Corrosion Free GRP.
- Various lens colours.
- Lens guard fitted as standard.
- Optional gland plus cable tail.
- Stainless steel mounting bracket & screws.
- Replaceable tube.