Introducing the Ex-Mo Hazardous Area Motion Sensor that uses the original Doppler principal. It has been designed and certified to operate within Hazardous Area environments. Ex-Mo offers Atex and IECEX, IP66 Zone 1 and Zone 21 certification for Gas and Dust areas.
Ex-Mo helps save on unnecessary power consumption from lighting and other switching devices. Ex-Mo can be used to control site lighting so that its only switched on when people are present and off when they are not, therefore saving electricity by reducing your energy bills and reducing your Carbon Footprint.
What can it do?
- Multiple Sensor/Multiple light configurations are possible
- Ambient light level sensor
- Adjustable switch on time
- Fully adjustable sensitivity and detection range
- Atex/IECEx Certified remote control programmer
- Optional Ex-Mo adjustable Mounting Bracket to ensure safe fitting and multi directional positioning
- Both 110/230Vac or factory option 12/24Vdc operation
- Control input 12/24Vdc to override the detection sensor
- Robust design and available in two materials, painted Aluminium and 316L Stainless Steel
- Ex-Mo uses Doppler principal
So where would you find Ex-Mo?
- Oil and Petrochemical Production and Process Plants
- Pharmaceutical Plants
- Mills and Flammable Dust Sites
- Factory and Storage Warehouses
- Tank Farms
- Sewage Plants
- Tanker Loading Bays
- Remote Sites
- Unmanned Offshore Sites
- Automated Factory Process Lines
The Ex-Mo also offers the benefit of Auxiliary contacts which can be used to send a signal to a central control centre advising of Ex-Mo activation.
For more information, please visit the dedicated Ex-Mo Website www.ex-mo.co.uk