The 216 well-glass luminaire is ideal for use where a compact, robust and efficient source of localised lighting is needed. Designed for use in Zone 1 and 21 hazardous areas, the range accommodates high pressure discharge lamps up to 80W Mercury Vapour, 70W HPS and compact fluorescent lamps up to 26W. The 216 is made from corrosion resistant aluminium alloy and toughened boro-silicate glass using stainless steel fastenings and has an IP66/67 rating. The luminaire features a large side mounted increased safety terminal chamber eliminating the need for flame-proof cable glands and allowing flush mounting.
- Installation to gas groups IIA and IIB.
- Highly resistant to mechanical damage and corrosion.
- Stainless steel fasteners.
- Compact and efficient.
- Ex e terminal chamber.
- Compact fluorescents have 6 times the life of tungsten lamps and consume 80% less power.
- Anchor chain on glass cover assembly.
- Suitable for use down to -50˚C ambient.
- ATEX Certified and GOST R Approved.