HDN106NE LED modular flood light ensures a penetrating white light at its output without any light degradation at low temperatures. It offers instant start and restrike. Added features include Low cost of installation, operation and maintenance. Moreover there are no flamepaths to maintain.
- Battery back up power provides 3 hours at 50% illumination, 90 minutes at full illumination.
- Modular construction allows the modules to be supplied interlinkedwith each other to provide greater light output.
- Can be used as a single unit – small floodlight or bulkhead or linked together to replicate a large 250W/400W floodlight.
- Can be supplied in multiple configurations of standard or emergency modules.
- Integrated power supply.
- Low power consumption.
- Rugged construction – resistant to vibration.
- Independently photometrically tested.
- All units supplied with 2 cable entries. Additional entries available on request.
- IP66 and IP67 protection.
- Optional wire guard available for extra protection.
- Narrow, Medium, Wide and Extra wide beam light output available.
Advantages of HDN106NE LED Luminaire over HDN 106E Luminaire includes 17% less power consumption, Overall optical output increased by up 68%, Lumens per watt increased by 81% and 109 LM/W compared to 60 LM/W.