The Protecta Emergency comes complete with integral three hour Ni-Cd battery backup. The incoming mains supply to the luminaire has the facility for two live supplies: continuous live (Lc) which supplies constant power to the battery and switched live (Ls) which is for external switching, allowing the luminaire to be locally switched off without the emergency battery pack unintentionally operating the lamps. If external switching is not required Lc and Ls are made common at the mains terminal block.
- Simple rugged construction.
- Full length easy access diffuser clamp.
- Standard fixing centres.
- High frequency control gear gives 50/60Hz operation, high power factor correction and regulation of lamp output.
- Quick release mains terminals.
- DTS-01 deluge tested.
- Vibration tested to comply with Lloyds/DNV.
- Optional battery monitoring and self-testing control gear.
The Emergency version also features an internal battery to allow operation in the event of mains power failure.