The Protecta Stainless Steel Luminaire is intended for industrial applications where chemical agents are present which could attack GRP bodied luminaires. Protecta has excellent durability as it is constructed using high grade 316S31 stainless steel and a polycarbonate diffuser. Its design also utilised the Protecta’s key features providing ease of access to lamps and control gear. This ensures that installation and maintenance will be completed quickly and efficiently.
- Simple rugged construction.
- Hinged cover with easily removeable cover clamps.
- Standard fixing centres.
- High frequency control gear gives 50/60Hz operation, high power factor correction and regulation of lamp output.
- Quick release mains terminals.
- Resistance to voltage fluctuations.
- Optional battery monitoring and self-testing control gear.
- A non-emergency copper and iron version is also available. To order substitute/HF with /ES and specify the voltage.
A standard non-emergency and emergency versions are available in both 18W and 36W lamp options. The Emergency version is also avaIndustrialable complete with 3 hour Ni-Cad battery back-up.