With approved technology of FHF, the ResistTel IP2 is suitable for outdoor installations. The new ResistTel IP2 is the ideal device for every weather and a number of different operation sites, including exposure to seawater, high humidity or extensive mechanical strain.
The housing is made of impact and shock-resistant plastics and even resistant to acids, alkalis or lubricants. Its robust design represents a perfect packaging for the latest requirements for VoIP telephones combined with proven reliability for critical mission communications and high safety applications.
The ResistTel IP2 is designed to provide ultimate user comfort on the basis of industrial standards and decades of market leading expertise and know-how. It features a display with integrated heating for ultra low temperature environments.
- Protection class IP 66 according to IEC60529
- Ambient temperature -40 °C to +70 °C (heated display)
- Ring tone ≥ 95 dB(A) in 1 m distance
- Pixel-based illuminated LCD display
- V4A alphanumeric keypad
- Web-based monitoring (operating, handset, hands-free, ringing)
- User-friendly menu structure
- Standard protocols H.323, SIP, TSIP, SIPS
- Power supply: PoE or external
- Connection to 10/100-BASE-T Ethernet
- Hands-free operation