The RFID Stopping Plug is fitted from the outside of the enclosures and allows for the secure attachment of an RFID identification tag using a single screw.
- Removes need for potentially compromised installation using Steel Jubilee Clips, Steel Cable Ties or other methods.
- Easy Installation of RFID Identification Tags using a single screw
- Available in M20 and M25 options
- Other parallel thread options available on request, including BDSPP, PG, NPSM and ET.
- Metric entry threads are 1.5mm pitch as standard.
- Dual Certified ATEX/ IECEx
- Flameproof Exdb, Increased Safety Exeb, Dust protection Extb
The RFID tag shown is not included with this product. For more information on RFID tags please contact Cable Systems sales office via the ‘contact us’ link above or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. It is recommended that a semi-permanent thread locking adhesive is used when attaching anything to the stopping plug via the screw supplied. Supply is subject to order quantities.