The 701 cable gland provides a single compression seal and the outer sheath with a compressable earthing cage for use with continuous corrugated aluminum, and interlocked steel Metal Clad MC and Teck type cables.. The cable gland is for general purpose, industrial applications.
- Provides 360° armour grounding which is fully inspectable.
- Grounding device remains in contact with the cable when disassembled for inspection.
- Provides an outer deluge seal to prevent moisture ingress to the cable armour and enclosure.
- Deluge seal is coloured black to indicate general purpose product.
- Provides a cable retention and low smoke and fume, zero halogen seal onto the cables outer jacket.
Ordering Format [ Gland Type / Size / Male Thread / Female Thread / Material / Options]; Example: 701 / C/ 1″/ NPT/ Brass