The EA Range
For fast installation and easy inspection in Exe environments, the EA range is the ideal choice. Our most innovative enclosure range yet, the EA’s radical sloped face design provides unmatched corrosion resistance and meets the highest demands for water and dustproof requirements.
With its radical sloped face design and cut away sides, the EA range reduces cost through unparalleled installation and inspection speeds.
- Faster Installation – Cut away sides enable increased hand access for faster installation, providing on average 35% extra space over competition enclosures (up to 55%).
- Easy Inspection – See exactly what you’ve installed, without walls getting in the way
- Familiar Footprints – All 9 EA sizes follow industry standards, so you can easily switch out or retrofit your current Enclosures for the EA range
- Drop Restraint Feature – The removable hinged lid with added retaining pins prevents the lid from being dropped from height
Internationally Approved – Certified for Exe/AExe Increased Safety for use in (IEC) Zone 1/2, 21/22: ATEX / IECEX / EAC TC RU / INMETRO. (CEC/NEC) Class 1, Zone 1 (CEC/NEC) Class 1, Div 2
Corrosion Resistant by Design
Sloped lid and body allows corrosion causing
contaminants to naturally slide off.
Multiple Lid Fixing Points
Provides equal gasket compression for superior
Better Tool Access
Turned out sealing face means spanners can be brought
into the enclosure parallel with gland locknuts allowing
for an easier installation.
Concealed Silicone Gasket
Amazing sealing performance provided by a single piece
gasket concealed by the enclosure lid.
The Bottom Face: A Better Gland Space
Installing glands through the bottom of the Enclosure has long
been adopted as industry best practice for superior Ingress
Protection. The EA range is designed around this principle.
Gland Plate or Straight Through
EA enclosures can be supplied with a 3mm bottom gland plate
or alternatively in just sheet steel for easy onsite punching.
Easy Access enclosures | FAQ
What is the ‘Easy Access’ Enclosure Range?
The Exe Easy Access Stainless Steel Enclosure range is designed to increase productivity. Its radical sloped face design and cut away sides for easier installation and maintenance than ever before.
What are the benefits of the EA Range?
The EA Range combines the quality you’d expect from a Hawke International Enclosure with unparalleled installation and inspection speeds. With up to 55% greater aperture than any competitor equivalent, the EA provides more hand access than any Enclosure System of a similar size. Its cut away sides also allow you to see exactly what you’ve installed without walls getting in the way, so you can launch your project as quickly and efficiently as possible.
What types of applications can the EA range be used in?
The EA is suitable for a variety of applications including Oil and Gas, Pharmaceuticals, Renewable Energy, Agriculture and more. Get in touch with our Enclosures Specialist, Steve Parkin, to find out how the EA Range could benefit your project.
What testing has the EA range undergone to ensure quality, safety and reliability?
Designed to protect lives and assets in the world’s most arduous environments, the EA range has been created with increased safety in mind. The range has undergone rigorous in-house and third party testing to comply with various Increased Safety Standards including: the IEC/IEN 60079-0, IEC/EN 60079-7, IEC/EN 60079-31 and IP66. All Easy Access Enclosures are globally certified for use in Zones 1, 2, 21 and 22 by ATEX, IECEx, EAC and INMETRO, to provide you with peace of mind when operating in harsh and hazardous environments.
What else can the EA range offer?
Alongside the ultimate construction for easy installation and inspection, users of the Easy Access range can also benefit from a variety of other features: –
– Corrosion Resistance: The stainless steel Enclosure’s innovative sloped lid design allows corrosion causing contaminants to naturally spill off.
– Easy Retrofit: All 9 sizes follow industry sizes, so you can easily switch out or retrofit your current Enclosure for our EA range.
– Drop Hazard Reduction: The removable hinged lid with added retaining pins prevents the lid from being dropped from height and damaged.
– Better Tool Access: The EA’s turned out sealing face means that a spanner can be brought into the enclosure parallel with gland locknuts allowing for easier installation.