EXD flameproof enclosures provide certified protection against fire and explosion risks for sensitive electrical equipment.
Cable Systems stock a wide range of Bartec Feam EXD flameproof enclosures in aluminium and stainless steel varieties.
- EJB and EJB-UL aluminium enclosures.
- EJB-INX and EJB-UL INX stainless steel enclosures.
- EJC aluminium enclosures.
- GUB aluminium enclosures.
- GUB INX stainless steel enclosures.
- GUA-EAHF junction and pulling boxes.
- EMH9 instrument housing.
- Operator pilot lights, handles and push buttons.
These are Atex/IECEx certified hazardous area equipment enclosures suitable for use in Zones 1, 2, 21 and 22.
You can find out more product specifications on our EXD explosion proof enclosures page, or contact us directly for our help in deciding on the right EXD enclosure for you.
How Cable Systems can help
We are able to offer an in-house design, assembly and certification service for Bartec Feam EXD flameproof enclosures.
This gives you peace of mind that you are not only working with a reputable supplier and an Atex/IECEx certified manufacturer, but also that the assembly of your EXD enclosures is done correctly.
By doing so, you can rely on the certification in place for use of your new Bartec Feam enclosure in Zones 1, 2, 21 and 22 as appropriate.