EE 11 PL emergency lighting luminaire with a self-contained battery system made of metal for Zone 1 and 21
The robust safety concept for hazardous areas
With its robust flameproof enclosure made of copper-free aluminium (Cu < 0.1%), the high degree of protection IP67 and the protective tube made of borosilicate glass with high mechanical
and thermal resistance, this luminaire series is ideal for use in areas with adverse environmental conditions.
The classic solution for decentralized use
The Ex light fitting EE 11 PL with a self-contained battery system is fitted with an 11 W compact fluorescent lamp and is suitable for non-maintained operation. It has an additional 3 W for permanent lighting and is designed for a 1.5 hour emergency lighting duration. The charge status and the mains supply are also indicated by LEDs. The housing is made of a copper-free aluminium and has a borosilicate glass tube. They are used for illuminating emergency exit routes, as well as an emergency light fitting for the identification of exits.
- Housing made of copper-free aluminium with a borosilicate glass tube
- High degree of safety IP67
- 8 W fluorescent lamp for main and emergency lighting (AB 12 108-EVG)
- Maintenance-free LED illuminant with long lifespan (Planete 400)
- 11 W compact fluorescent lamp for emergency lighting (EE 11 PL)
- Operation and monitoring possible from CEAG emergency lighting system