The FXE range of enclosure/cabinet heaters are designed to provide a compact heating solution for smaller enclosures/cabinets, and utilise a hard-anodised, finned profile that makes them especially suited for offshore applications.
The heaters are fitted with a space-saving, fixed duty cartridge-type element that produces a constant power output – giving them a specific temperature rise above the ambient. To ensure that the FXE does not exceed above its ambient temperature limits, it is recommended that an FXT thermostat be integrated into the design to help safely de-energise the heater when the specified temperature limit is reached.
The FXE range is certified for use in hazardous areas where the atmosphere is classified as Zone 1 or 2 (Gas groups IIA, IIB, IIC) and Zone 21 or 22 (Dust groups IIIA, IIIB, IIIC).
- Certified to ATEX and IECEx standards
- Compact design, requires minimal space
- Black anodized convective surface
- Can be integrated with FXT thermostats for over-temperature protection
- Standard product available with short delivery times
- Condensation prevention
- Control / monitoring panels
- Control valve housings
- Acoustic enclosures
- Frost protection
- Fire hose cabinets
- Instrumentation cabinets
- Motor enclosures / cabinets
- Valve blocks