LD15 Range of High Intensity LED Beacons
These certified LED beacons have been designed for use in potentially explosive atmospheres and harsh environmental conditions.
The enclosures are suitable for use offshore or onshore where light weight combined with corrosion resistance is required.
The housings are manufactured completely from a UV stable glass reinforced polyester. Stainless steel screws and mounting bracket are incorporated ensuring a totally corrosion free product.
The LD15 incorporates a low maintenance, innovative LED array, which has a life of up to 54,000 hours.
The low current consumption design allows an energy efficient solution without compromising light output. Units can be painted to customers specification and supplied with identification labels.
- Zone 1, 2, 21 & 22
- Ex d IIC T6/T5
- ATEX Certifi ed Ex II 2GD
- IECEx Certifi ed Gb, Db
- UL certifi ed for USA and Canada
– Hazardous locations:
Class I, Div. 2, Groups A, B,. C & D
Class II, Div. 2 Groups F & G
Class I, Zone 1, AExd, IIC T6/T5
– Ordinary locations: visual-signal device
- TR CU certified
- CQST certified
- INMETRO certified
- IP66 & 67
- SIL1 certified
- Certified temperature -55°C to +70°C
- Corrosion-free GRP
- Optional stainless steel backstrap
- Various lens colours
- Optional cast aluminium or stainless steel wire guard
- Up to 3 x M20 or 3 x M25 entries
- 5 user selectable functions:
– 60 fpm
– 80 fpm
– 120 fpm
– Double fl ash
- Remote and local function selection