DB1 sounders range up to 113 dB(A)
This range of lightweight, flameproof Sounders have been designed with a high weatherproof rating to cope with the harsh environmental conditions found offshore and onshore in the oil, gas and petrochemical industries.
Electronic circuitry allows the DB1P and DB1HP to be switched between two selectable tones by either reversing the supply polarity, or connecting a second voltage supply.
The higher output DB1H and DB1HP are particularly suitable for noisy environments.
Stainless steel, one of the most durable materials available on the market, is both hard wearing and corrosion resistant, increasing the life of products in harsh environments and therefore reducing maintenance costs.
- Zone 1 and Zone 2 use
- Ex d, IIB T5 /T6*
- ATEX approved, Ex II 2G Gb
- UL Listed – Class I, Div 1. Groups C & D
- IECEx certified, Gb
- TR CU certified
- CCOE certified
- Certified temperature: –20ºC to +70ºC*
- SIL 1 certified*
- Up to 113 dB(A) output
- Available in marine grade alloy or stainless steel
- 27 output tones, user selectable
- Telephone initiate option
- Tones can be selected remotely
- Tones comply with UKOOA/PFEER guidelines
- Any two tones may be switched via the external voltage supply
- End of line resistor option