DB7 Range – Sounders – Up to 110 dB(A)
This range of ruggedised, intrinsically safe and weatherproof sounders, intended for use in potentially explosive atmospheres, has been designed with high ingress protection to cope with the harsh environmental conditions found offshore and onshore in the oil, gas and petrochemical industries.
The unit is available in 12V and 24V versions and for gas groups IIB or IIC.
A lower cost, uncertified version is available for use in non-explosive atmospheres.
- Zones 0, 1, 2 and safe area use.
- Ex ia IIB/IIC T4.
- ATEX approved Ex II 1G.
- Weatherproof uncertified version.
- BASEEFA certified.
- CUTR certified.
- IP66 & IP67.
- Certified temperature: –55ºC to +70ºC.
- Corrosion resistant red painted GRP.
- Up to 110 dB(A) output.
- 27 tones, user selectable.
- Tones comply with UKOOA/PFEER guidelines.
- Any two tones may be switched by the external voltage supply.
- Retained stainless steel cover screws.