DB5 sounder range up to 103dB(A)
This range of lightweight, intrinsically safe sounders have been designed with a high weatherproof rating to cope with the harsh environmental conditions found offshore and onshore in the oil, gas and petrochemical industries.
The DB5 can also be used in the mining industry.
The unit is available in 2 models: 12Vdc and 24Vdc.
- Zone 0, Zone 1 and Zone 2 use
- Ex ia IIC T4
- ATEX/IECEx certified (Group II Surface)
- ATEX/IECEx certified (Group I Mining)
- IECEx certified, Ga
- FM Approved – Class I, Div. 1, Groups A-D
- CCOE certified
- Certified temperature –20ºC to +55ºC
- Volume control as standard
- Up to 103 dB(A)
- 26 different sound outputs, user selectable by internal switches
- Encapsulated electronics
- Second tone selectable using third wire