The 800 Series is an asymmetric floodlight range specifically designed for corrosive atmospheres. Constructed from marine grade stainless steel, the range is fitted with internal control gear and can be quickly relamped by removing the toughened glass front cover via the specially designed front cover clamps. There is the option of a remote gear box for all HPS and metal halide lamp models although for certain models this is standard. Other options include M25 cable entries, auxiliary tungsten halogen lamps, looping, narrow beam reflector and timed cut-out ignitor.
- Marine grade stainless steel body and toughened glass cover.
- Quick release fasteners for ease of relamping and maintenance.
- Suspended cover front.
- Photometrically superior asymmetric reflector.
- Suitable for low temperature applications.
- Standard control gear for use with IEC lamps.
For high vibration applications there is the option of a strengthened mounting arrangement for added safety.