The Curie Elite is a recessed fluorescent specifically designed for use in solid or modular ceiling types. The luminaire is SOLAS B15 approved and suitable for use in offshore accommodation modules for both task and emergency lighting. The body is made from zinc coated sheet steel and the diffuser from prismatic polycarbonate with textured side facing down. Where it meets the ceiling aperture the body is fitted with a flipper seal providing excellent sealing against surface irregularities. The range is flexible to allow luminaires to be recessed into either plasterboard and modular (600x600mm & 600x1200mm) ceiling types.
- B15 SOLAS fire rating – appropriate insulation is required over the luminaire.
- Battery management monitoring & automatic self test.
- Simple and easy access via front cover for lamp replacement and maintenance.
- Suspended gear tray for ease of maintenance.
- Automatic lamp de-energisation on opening.
- Electronic control gear gives 50/60Hz operation, high power factor correction and regulation of lamp output.
- Local switching arrangement as standard.
- End of life (EOL) protection to IEC 60079-7.
The Curie Elite range of Zone 1 fluorescents is available in normal and emergency versions. It is designed for use in Industrial & Gas and Marine environments where it provides working, recessible emergency and escape lighting.