The Eclipse II wellglass has been designed to make installation quick and simple. The lamp and gear chambers are separated for easy maintenance and require no special cable glands. The luminaire also features a swing barrel nut system. This allows prior installation and wiring of the mounting base without the need to support the body and lamps. This unique design saves on both time and labour costs.
- Easy access for wiring and control gear.
- Unrestricted breathing gear enclosure removes the need for special glands or cable.
- Corrosion resistant.
- High, medium and low bay lighting.
- Excellent light distribution.
- Suitable for a wide range of ambient temperatures from -30°C to 55°C, dependant on lamp type and wattage.
- Option available for Zone 22 combustable dust environments.
- ATEX Certified, GOST R Approved and IECEx Compliant.